GEOPRESS™ Water Purifier – Visibility Orange
Unrivalled Ease, Speed & Convenience. No other portable purifier rivals the speed, simplicity and effectiveness of GEOPRESS™. In eight seconds, it makes 710 ml of safe, clean drinking water – anywhere in the world.
Effective on all seven continents, you can tap into the world’s water sources and safely drink from rudimentary taps, hotel sinks, murky rivers, wells or lakes. GEOPRESS protects from global waterborne pathogens (virus, bacteria, protozoan cysts), pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals, and even microplastics.
- Unrivalled ease, speed and versatility — simply Fill. Press. Drink™
- OnePress™ Global Protection empowers travellers, adventurers and survivalists to make the world’s uncertain water sources safe
- Removes waterborne pathogens (viruses, bacteria, protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
- Filters: particulates (sediment, microplastics) and many chemicals, pesticides, and heavy metals
- Improves taste, smell and clarity
- Virtually no setup time, and fastest performance: purifies and filters contaminated water in 8 seconds (5 litres per minute)
- SimpleVent™ Drink Cap performs three functions:
- vents air while purifying
- protects against cross contamination, grime, and dirt
- allows one-handed hydration through fast-flow drink spout
- SoftPress™ ergonomic comfort pads for non-slip, anti-fatigued pressing
- TopoGrip™ non-slip TPE placed on all heavy use surfaces
- Saves money and waste; travel sustainably and never buy single-use bottled water again.
- Capacity: 710ml (24 oz)
- Weight: 450 g (15.9 oz)
- Height: 26.5 cm (10.4")
- Diameter (at base): 8.6 cm (3.4")
- Active Technology: ion exchange, ultra-powdered activated carbon
- Fast Flow Rate: 8 seconds per 5 liters/minute (24oz)
- Removes: waterborne pathogens (99.99% of viruses, 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.99% of protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
- Filters: particulates (i.e. silt, microplastics, etc.); activated carbon effectively adsorbs chemicals, pesticides, heavy metals, flavours, and odors
- Durability: built tough to perform in harsh conditions and withstand 3m drops (full of water) onto concrete
- Cartridge lifespan: rated for 350 cycles (250l / 65 gal.), as “press time” reaches ~25 seconds (or three years have elapsed since first use) it’s time to replace your purifier cartridge
- Cartridge shelf life: stored under proper conditions, an unused (and airtight) purifier cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years
- BPA-Free materials: made from polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, TPE, ABS food-grade plastic
- Testing standards: independently tested by a certified laboratory to meet or exceed NSF protocol 42 and 53 for pathogen and chemical removal; meets the EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for testing microbiological water purifiers
- Origin: Designed in United States; Geopress made in China, purifier cartridge media made in United States.
"I loved it! Naturally, I was a little uncertain at first, but I confidently drank all sorts of sketchy water in Vietnam. Best of all, the water tasted great and I was glad to not have to rely on single-use plastic water bottles during my trip! Everyone I travelled with with wants one." — Danielle Taylor
"I count on clean and safe water while on climbing and photographic expeditions and the best product on the market is the GRAYL." – David Morton (ClimbJourneyLive, Renowned Photographer, Climber, Adventurer)